We are on the lookout for an impressive Brand Manager to join our team! Based in Almere, the Netherlands
*Please note due to a high volume of applicants we can only respond to those who have been successful within 5 working days
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for a multifaceted Brand Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Brand Manager at Gisou you will be responsible for 360 brand and product management within the Global Marketing function. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Campaign management: lead and coordinate 360 global marketing campaigns from concept through to execution. Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Creative, Product Development, Digital, Customer Experience, Operations & Logistics) to plan and deliver best-in-class brand campaigns and launches.
- Brand communications: identify key communications opportunities and angles for the brand, bringing these to life through excellent written communication and copy for all key marketing channels.
- Product marketing: conduct market gap analysis for all new product innovation. Work with Product Development to develop new product positioning and portfolio architecture. Develop communications for new products to be used across internal and external touchpoints (e.g. product packaging, retail marketing, digital marketing and social).
- Market analysis: conduct full market analysis identifying key market and consumer trends.
- New territory launches: collaborate with Trade Marketing Manager to oversee and manage new territory launches.
- Budget management: in line with commercial targets.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree / level thinking
- Over 6 years of marketing or sales experience within the beauty industry
- Highly detailed with strong organisational and analytical skill
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional command of the English language both oral & written
- The ability to think big picture, but also drill down to the details, planning, facilitation, problem analysis/solving, decision making, solution-oriented
- The ability to be creative, business savvy, innovative, intuitive, and open-minded
- Experienced with work-flow structuring, monitoring, quickly developing category & product expertise
- Leadership qualities like motivating and influencing others
- Strong cross-functional coordination and leadership skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient computer knowledge: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. We offer Onefit membership to all our employees and provide free lunch (post COVID).
Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
We can't wait to hear from you.