We are on the lookout for a courageous Creative Project Manager to join our team! Based in Almere, NL - Immediate Start!
*Please note due to a high volume of applicants we can only respond to those who have been successful within 5 working days
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for a super organized & confident Creative Project Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Creative Project Manager at Gisou you will report in to the Creative & Production Director. This is a crucial role in making sure all we do on the creative side runs as smoothly as possible. The Creative Project Manager is the gate-keeper for all creative requests from other teams within Gisou as well as external partners. You will need to manage priorities, schedule and liaise with your team in order to meet deadlines and continue to provide epic creative content. You will be responsible for managing project intakes, following projects through from beginning to end while keeping an overview of budget & deadlines, and assisting with resource allocation. To be a successful Creative Project Manager at Gisou you will have both a strong project management & organisational background and a real understanding of creative processes preferably in a start-up fashion or beauty environment. Using this knowledge, as Creative Project Manager you will ensure all Gisou creative projects are appropriately resourced, requirements are neatly collected, and project status is clearly managed and communicated on a regular basis.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Project intake and management - you are the go-to person for all request for the creative team
- Attending internal and external meetings to assess and plan for the requirements of the creative team
- Manage creative team project planning and consistently follow-up to ensure projects are on track
- Meeting with key stakeholders across Gisou and external consultants to ensure projects are clearly defined
- Scope out work and create and project calendars for the creative team
- Work with the creative team and key stakeholders to assess and reassess project priorities
- Assist the creative team in gathering necessary assets including copy, photography, videography, and samples
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize each accordingly
- Send regular updates to applicable teams regarding project status
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years' experience in project management
- Effective communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Experience within a creative environment
- Strong writing skills
- In-depth understanding of process, workflow, and creative skill sets
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and project management tools
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Problem solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
Email our HR Manager Jade Johnson (email@example.com) telling us why you are the one for this role, alongside your CV.