Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for an exceptional CRM Manager to help take this D2C brand to the next level.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the Ecommerce Director, you will be managing and coordinating the brand omni-channel CRM strategy in order to drive incremental revenue opportunities using a data driven approach.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Strategise & manage customer data acquisition, enrichment and retention initiatives in line with Gisou business objectives
- Manage the optimisation of brand campaigns to manage customer lifecycle and grow email
- Identify opportunities for brand strategic growth in the e-retail CRM landscape
- Manage tactical email marketing communications to owned CRM audience
- Drive omni-channel excellence by ensuring continuity in consumer experience across owned D2C and e-retail CRM channels
- Manage own brand sampling activity in relation to data acquisition and review generation
- Activate on site campaigns for best in class UX, data acquisition and conversion optimization
WHO YOU ARE
- Data driven
- Problem solver
- Entrepreneurial (takes initiative)
- Multi-Tasker and hands-on
- Customer oriented
- Passion for online
- Team Player
- Know how to navigate in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Segmentation capabilities
- Knowledge of CRM terminologies & KPIs
- Experience of email marketing best practices
- Technical capabilities and limitations in regards to database architecture and data mapping
- Experience in beauty/ fashion and retail is an advantage
- Excellent analytical and communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of and proficiency in English
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Our team wellbeing is super important to us, therefore we offer fitness membership via Onefit, and mental health support via Open up to all our employees. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.