SEPT 2021 START
Based in Almere, NL
Currently we can only accept interns attending schools within the Netherlands, possessing a BSN number
Please apply in English
Are you curious about how a fast-growing beauty brand works behind the scenes? Do you have an affinity with ecommerce and beauty and do you want to know what digital marketing is all about? Gisou is looking for a highly motivated and proactive Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Intern at the head office in Almere, from Sept 2021.
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, incredible interns to learn and grow with us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As part of the Ecommerce team your responsibilities within this internship will include:
- Responsible for day-to-day management of Gisou websites, hosted on Shopify
- Ensure inventory, product descriptions, content and other website details are always accurate and up-to-date
- Research on industry trends and create benchmark reports
- Creating content and SEO-proof texts for the website and assisting with managing the editorial calendar for the news section
- Think strategically and creatively in assisting in the creation of advertising and email marketing plans for product launches, events and campaigns
- Thinking about creative and sales-oriented paid social media and Google ad concepts & copy
- Assisting in the email marketing strategy and writing newsletters
WHO YOU ARE
- Studying at HBO / WO and looking for a full-time internship for at least 6 months
- Following a Digital & eCom / Marketing / Branding / Commercial Economics related study
- Preferably have experience with eCommerce platforms (Shopify), Facebook Business Manager, email marketing tools
- Basic knowledge of SEO is a plus
- Highly proficient in speaking and writing in English
- Have a passion for ecommerce and digital growth & beauty
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with a willingness and desire to "roll up your sleeves" in a fast growing business environment
- Be quick to learn new tasks and get up-to-speed without extensive instruction
- Be focused, driven, and able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Have an eye for detail and you work very organized and structured
From September 2021, full-time for a minimum period of 6 months up to and including March 2021.
WHAT WE OFFER
This internship offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial contribution to Gisou's international development and success. We offer you a versatile internship with a permanent supervisor and with a lot of responsibility and room to learn.
We can't wait to hear from you. Apply below!