BASED IN ALMERE (NEW OFFICE IN AMSTERDAM 2022)
*Please note due to a high volume of applicants we can only respond to those who have been successful within 5 working days
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Junior E-commerce Merchandiser you will be working with the Digital Team on launching online marketing campaigns and maintaining our online stores on Gisou.com.
You will be supporting the Digital Team in running various online activities, including website merchandising, campaign launches and content management. You participate in a proactive and creative way on various online initiatives that contribute to growing our own online channel.
- Maintaining our product catalogue on Gisou.com
- Manage the localized content on Gisou.com
- Gathering and creating content for the website
- Maintaining and improving our SEO and content strategy on Gisou.com
- Help creating beautiful online campaign- and product launches
- Conduct benchmark studies to support the marketing strategy
- Conduct A/B tests to ensure we have best-in-class user experience
- Monitoring online marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Keeping up with relevant trends in the market
WHO YOU ARE
- You preferably have experience with eCommerce platforms (Shopify) and Google Analytics, and CMS and you quickly learn to work with new tools
- Basic technical knowledge - Basic HTML/CSS knowledge would be an advantage
- You are highly proficient in speaking and writing in English.
- You are inventive, take initiative and you can easily work independently
- You are proactive, flexible and take responsibility for the result
- You have an eye for detail and you work very organized and structured
- You have a passion for online and beauty
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You can work under pressure and work towards deadlines
WHAT WE OFFERThe opportunity to be part of an ambitious, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Our team wellbeing is super important to us, therefore we offer fitness membership via Onefit, and mental health support via Open up to all our employees. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
Apply below :)