Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for a trailblazing Ecommerce Director to help take this D2C brand to the next level.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the CDO, you will be developing the online sales strategy in close collaboration with the Marketing department. The E-Commerce Director will bear responsibility for its execution through all E-Commerce channels, while safeguarding the brand identity and ensuring optimal conversion. With one of the key objectives being to create a unique customer journey inviting customers into the brand’s world, the E-Commerce Manager will work consistently on unique approaches and perspectives to drive this forward.
As Ecommerce Director, the objectives are:
- Generate more online traffic and revenu
- Develop the best in class customer experience.
- Attract, convert and retain customers based on the data from customer insights and customer behavior.
You will use the whole range of online tooling to drive sales, from email marketing, paid searches to website set-up to keyword searches. You will work closely with the all the cross functional teams (marketing, creative, operations & logistics) to ensure a cohesive messaging and best customer service.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the exclusive representation of the brand and story-teller
- Ensure the excellence of product execution
- Create and analyse sales report
- Monitor, manage and update website content such as product listings, inventory updates, etc.
- Create Paid campaign and ensure the high ROAS
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in developing promotional campaigns
- Regular site QA across all different platforms
- Optimize SEO techniques to monitor and generate organic website traffic
- Forecast sales
- Estimating stock requirements
- Identifying new business opportunities
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Inspect consumer product reviews
- Ensure hassle-free consumer shopping experience
- Liaise cross functionally with key stakeholders
- Manage and grow a Team of 2/3
WHO YOU ARE
- Data driven
- Problem solver
- Entrepreneurial (takes initiative)
- Multi-Tasker and hands-on
- Customer oriented
- Passion for online
- Team Player
- Know how to navigate in a fast-paced environment
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 8/10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with Developers
- Proven experience in setting up new online strategies and growing online sales
- Proven experience in online marketing
- Proven experience in improving online traffic and conversion
- Proven experience with online tools such as Google Analytics
- Active knowledge of SEO, SEA, affiliate, e-mail marketing and social media
- Experience in beauty/ fashion and retail is an advantage
- Excellent analytical and communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of and proficiency in English
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Our team wellbeing is super important to us, therefore we offer fitness membership via Onefit, and mental health support via Open up to all our employees. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.