Please note that for this position you need to be based in the Netherlands.
Gisou is born out of a passion for bees, haircare, and natural beauty. Based on a six-generation beekeeping heritage, each Gisou product is inspired by and made with the finest, sustainably sourced ingredients from our very own Mirsalehi Bee Garden. With this method, our founder Negin and her father continue the family tradition of beekeeping. Our hair care and complexion products harness the transformative benefits of Mirsalehi Honey and rich botanical sources, selected to enhance ones natural beauty.
We are committed to a sustainable and cruelty-free production method that puts the Mirsalehi Honey Bees first, not only for the sake of the bees, but the greater ecosystem as well. In the upcoming years, we intend to continue to develop high-quality honey infused beauty products as we develop a globally renowned label and raise awareness about the importance of a healthy bee population.
We have been experiencing double digital growth YoY and have established ourselves as a leading hair care line across our global retailers such as Sephora, Selfridges, Mecca, and Harrods. We are currently available in over 40 countries and are on an explosive journey of growth as we launch in new markets, open additional channels and focus on building our team internationally.
Our team is the heart of our business, without an incredible team we would not be where we are today and where we dream to go tomorrow. Being a part of Gisou is for those who are passionate, ambitious, hardworking, agile and approachable. Join us on this epic journey!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a junior Financial Aassistant to perform daily accounting activities. We offer a broad role that offers a degree of independence and requires cooperation. As a Finance assistant it is important that you are focused on the details and work meticulously. You will report to the Senior Finance Manager and work really closely with the Finance Administrator and the financial accountant.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Process daily accounts payable activities (booking invoices, employee expenses and vendor master data creation)
- Process daily receivable activities (allocating payments, collecting overdue invoices, customer master data creation)
- Be the local contact person for all AR/AP related activities
- Support activities related to the financial month and year end processes
- Ensure financial controls are in place and in compliance with laws and regulations
- Communicate regularly with manager to notify any potential issues, including but not limited to those relating to own job
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- MBO degree in Finance and administration
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Eye for detail and accuracy are imperative
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and follow through
- Problem-solving comes naturally to you
- Automatization mindset
- Excellent MS Office and Excel
- Experience with Netsuite is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, English both oral and written.
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of an ambitious, fun, and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Our team wellbeing is super important to us; therefore, we offer fitness membership via Onefit, and mental health support via OpenUp to all our employees. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
We cant wait to hear from you.