We are on the lookout for a Graphic Design Intern to join our team! Based in Almere, NL - Start September 2021.
*Please note due to a high volume of applicants we can only respond to those who have been successful within 5 working days.
Do you have a passion for fashion and beauty?Are you constantly visualizing how and where you can apply your creative ideas? Are you familiar with social media and an active user yourself?
We are looking for a very motivated Graphic Design Intern, as of September 2021.
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story, they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for a super organized & confident Creative Content Intern.
Gisou is a successful start-up with a strong focus on innovation, branding, social media, sustainability, and e-commerce. We sell our products internationally and we have great growing ambitions. At Gisou, you work in an open, creative work environment where your personal development is taken into account.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Graphic Design Intern, you are closely involved with the development, results of the creative concepts, and you will support the Creative Manager with producing original ideas and concepts that fit within the identity of Gisou.
You work in a proactive and creative manner on diverse activities that will contribute to the innovative development of Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi.
It is important that you already have a feel for fashion, trends, and the latest developments within the beauty industry and social media, which you can also implement in the designs and concepts.
- Assisting both the digital & print side of the Creative department - working closely with our Graphic Designer in designing digital assets, our Creative Director in designing campaign assets, & help on the print / packaging tasks.
- Tasks would include: designing digital assets such as newsletters & website assets, designing campaign assets such as social posts and stories, and designing print & packaging assets for our products
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are a University/HBO student in the direction of Creative, Design, Media, and you are looking for an internship for a minimum of 5 months
- You are result-oriented, take initiative to unwind new projects, and work organized.
- You have experience with Adobe CC, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- You are creative and thinks ‘out of the box’
- You are aware of the developments in the world of Instagram
- You have an eye for detail, fashion, and beauty and you are able to translate this to the concepts that fit within Gisou
- You are a team player, but also able to work independently
- You are enthusiastic, communicatively strong with a problem-solving ability
- You are good at handling a big amount of responsibilities
- You have an excellent mastering of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Graduate internship possible when 4 days working, 1 day researching
From September 2021, full-time for a minimum period of 5 months.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
This internship offers a unique opportunity to provide substantial input to the international development and success of Gisou and Negin Mirsalehi as a brand.
We offer you a diverse internship with many responsibilities where there is a lot of room to learn.
You will be part of a young, enthusiastic, and dynamic team, with a cozy and informal work environment, every day an extensive lunch, and nice team activities on a regular basis.