We are on the lookout for a hands-on Head of CX to join our E-Commerce team! Based in Almere, the Netherlands
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an inspiring people leader to accelerate our community, customer and care experience. As a Head of CX, you will oversee the hiring, orienting and training of an organization’s customer experience team and define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience.
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services
- Utilize social media platforms in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick response to inquiries
- Supervise the activities of customer experience team to ensure their interaction with customers reflect positively on the company
- Liaise with the production and creative departments to ensure delivery of high quality products and services
- Establish communication mediums through which customers can readily contact a company and vice versa
- Oversee the restructuring of an organization into a customer-focused establishment
- Monitor the activities of the customer service team to ensure compliance with acceptable standards of customer service
- Prepare and manage annual budgets in achieving set objectives and goals
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience
- Organize training programs for customer experience representatives in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills
- Oversee the merchandising of products in an outlet to ensure it entices purchase
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations
- Attend seminars, workshops, and conferences to improve on existing job knowledge.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a customer-facing management role. Ideally within the retail, digital, or beauty industry
- The flexibility to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required
- Buckets of confidence using digital tools
- No fear of change! You’ll find excitement in working in a fast growing and rapidly changing environment
- A can-do, give-me-a-problem-and-I'll-solve-it spirit
- You ideally live in/around Amsterdam but we're open to relocation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Management studies, or in a related discipline. Prior experience (up to 5 years) in the field of customer service or marketing is also necessary for this position
- Leadership Skills: Customer experience managers are able to organize and direct the activities of customer experience representatives to ensure the delivery of high quality service to customers
- Communication Skills: They are well versed in effectively interacting with clients to identify and process their requirements
- Customer Service Skills: They are able to courteously interact with clients to ensure positive customer experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. We offer Onefit membership to all our employees and provide free lunch (post COVID). Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.