START DATE: 1 FEB 2022
BASED IN ALMERE
- BE STUDYING IN THE NETHERLANDS & HAVE A DUTCH BSN NUMBER
- BE AVAILABLE FULL TIME
- APPLY IN ENGLISH
At Gisou, exciting times are ahead. As a fast-growing company we are ready to take on more projects that we are very enthusiastic about. To make those projects happen, we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Digital Design Intern that will assist our Digital Design Team.
In this role, you will be assisting on designing a wide variety of digital assets in close collaboration with online and creative specialists.
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Creation of digital assets (static, video, and HTML) for a range of platforms (social, display advertising, eCommerce, websites, mobile apps, etc.)
- Creation of website assets such as hero banners and landing page designs
- Creation of email designs for CRM programs
- Creation and execution of concepts for digital advertising
- Testing of assets and optimizing them based on their performance
- Iteration of new designs based on user feedback
- Translation of ideas into sketches, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Research industry trends to keep up with ever ongoing digital innovation
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a HBO / WO student and are looking for an internship for at least 6 months
- You are following a Graphic, Creative, Design, Advertising, Marketing, or Fashion related study
- You are looking for a full-time internship
- Knowledge of standard (digital) design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, also Figma or Sketch would be a plus
- Personal interest in the digital design thinking process
- Knowledge of or personal interest for current digital design best practices and web production techniques is a plus
- Photo and video editing skills
- Enthusiastic about working in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A solution-minded, innovative, mindset is essential
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have an eye for detail and are creative and analytical
- You are resourceful, take initiative and you can easily work independently
- You are proactive, flexible and take responsibility for the result
- You can work under pressure and work towards deadlines
- You speak and write fluent English
From February 1, 2022, full-time for a minimum period of 6 months until end of July 2022
Are you interested?
This internship offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial contribution to the international development and success of Gisou. We offer you a versatile internship with a permanent supervisor and with a lot of responsibility, with plenty of room to learn.
You are part of a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal working atmosphere and regular fun team activities.
Are you enthusiastic about this internship position? Apply below :)