START DATE: 1 FEB 2022
BASED IN ALMERE
- BE STUDYING IN THE NETHERLANDS & HAVE A DUTCH BSN NUMBER
- BE AVAILABLE FULL TIME
- APPLY IN ENGLISH
Are you curious about how a fast-growing beauty brand works behind the scenes? Do you have affinity with E-commerce and beauty and do you want to know what e-commerce and online marketing entails? Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is looking for a highly motivated and proactive E-commerce Intern at the head office in Almere, starting February 2022.
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
About the role
As an E-commerce Intern you are responsible for supporting the E-commerce Team in running various online activities, including email marketing, website merchandising, campaign launches and social media marketing. You participate in a proactive and creative way on various online initiatives that contribute to growing our own online channel.
- Translating the brand strategy into marketing concepts and content creation
- Gathering and creating content for the website
- Think strategically and creatively in making website and email marketing plans for product launches, events and campaigns
- Assisting in maintaining our product catalogue on Gisou.com
- Help creating beautiful online campaign- and product launches
- Thinking about creative and sales-oriented social media and SEA expressions
- Conduct benchmark studies to support the marketing strategy
- Assisting in the email marketing strategy and writing newsletters
- Monitoring online marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Keeping up with relevant trends in the market
Who are you?
- You are studying at HBO / WO and are looking for an internship for at least 6 months
- You follow a Marketing / Communication / Branding / Commercial Economics related study
- You preferably have experience with eCommerce platforms (Shopify), Google Analytics, email marketing tools and CMS and you quickly learn to work with new tools
- You are highly proficient in speaking and writing in English.
- You are inventive, take initiative and you can easily work independently
- You are proactive, flexible and take responsibility for the result
- You have an eye for detail and you work very organized and structured
- You have a passion for online and beauty
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You can work under pressure and work towards deadlines
- You are looking for a full-time internship
From February 1, 2022, full-time for a minimum period of 6 months until end of July 2022
Are you interested?
This internship offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial contribution to the international development and success of Gisou. We offer you a versatile internship with a permanent supervisor and with a lot of responsibility, with plenty of room to learn.
You are part of a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal working atmosphere and regular fun team activities.
Are you enthusiastic about this internship position? Apply below :)