START DATE: 1 FEB 2022
BASED IN ALMERE
- BE STUDYING IN THE NETHERLANDS & HAVE A DUTCH BSN NUMBER
- BE AVAILABLE FULL TIME
- APPLY IN ENGLISH
Are you curious about how a fast-growing beauty brand works behind the scenes? Have you always wanted to know what it takes to build a team and manage an office? Gisou is looking for a highly motivated and proactive HR & Office Management Intern at the head office in Almere, starting February 2022.
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Research procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
- Organise Gisou stock and prop room
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Stay up to date on COVID office regulations
- Manage office orders and deliveries
- Support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Maintain a safe, secure, and clean office environment
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, creating reports and responding to recruitment emails..
- Document translation
- Assist with onboarding
- Booking team transport and accommodation
- Order weekly groceries
- Assist organising company events or conferences
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a HBO / WO student and are looking for an internship for at least 6 months
- You are following an Administration / Law / HR / Psychology / Communication related study
- You are looking for a full-time internship
- You have a passion for people and beauty
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have an eye for detail and are analytical
- Maintain confidentiality
- You are resourceful, take initiative and you can easily work independently
- You are proactive, flexible and take responsibility for the result
- You can work under pressure and work towards deadlines
- You speak and write fluent English
From February 1, 2022, full-time for a minimum period of 6 months until end of July 2022
Are you interested?
This internship offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial contribution to the international development and success of Gisou. We offer you a versatile internship with a permanent supervisor and with a lot of responsibility, with plenty of room to learn.
You are part of a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal working atmosphere and regular fun team activities.
Are you enthusiastic about this internship position? Apply below :)