START DATE: 1 FEB 2022
BASED IN ALMERE
- BE STUDYING IN THE NETHERLANDS & HAVE A DUTCH BSN NUMBER
- BE AVAILABLE FULL TIME
- APPLY IN ENGLISH
Are you curious about how a fast-growing beauty brand works behind the scenes? Do you have an affinity with marketing and the latest trends in beauty and do you want to know what this part of the marketing department entails? Gisou is looking for a highly motivated and proactive Marketing Intern at the head office in Almere, starting February 2022.
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Analyze the beauty market, stay on top of the latest trends & report with relevant findings
- Perform research on competition
- Perform research on the Gisou customer
- Perform research on ingredient / product innovations
- Provide ongoing press PR support (i.e. gifting, press monitoring, launch correspondence)
- Assist in marketing communication activities (i.e. social media, campaign texts)
- Help organize events- Support on ad hoc marketing projects
- Support the marketing team on daily administrative tasks
- Support overall team on ad hoc brand projects
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a HBO / WO student and are looking for an internship for at least 6 months
- You are following a Marketing / Communication / Commercial Economics related study
- You are looking for a full-time internship
- You have a passion for marketing and beauty
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have an eye for detail and are creative and analytical
- You are resourceful, take initiative and you can easily work independently
- You are proactive, flexible and take responsibility for the result
- You can work under pressure and work towards deadlines
- You speak and write fluent English
From February 1, 2022, full-time for a minimum period of 6 months until end of July 2022
Are you interested?
This internship offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial contribution to the international development and success of Gisou. We offer you a versatile internship with a permanent supervisor and with a lot of responsibility, with plenty of room to learn.
You are part of a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal working atmosphere and regular fun team activities.
Are you enthusiastic about this internship position? Apply below :)