START DATE: 1 AUG 2022
IMPORTANT: We are only able to accept interns that are enrolled in Universities in the Netherlands and possess a BSN number (eligibility to work in the Netherlands).
Based in Almere August then new office in Amsterdam September onwards
Gisou is born out of a passion for bees, haircare and natural beauty. Based on a six-generation beekeeping heritage, each Gisou product is inspired by and made with the finest, sustainably sourced ingredients from our very own Mirsalehi Bee Garden. With this method, our founder Negin and her father continue the family tradition of beekeeping. Our hair care and complexion products harness the transformative benefits of Mirsalehi Honey and rich botanical sources, selected to enhance one’s natural beauty.
We are committed to a sustainable and cruelty-free production method that puts the Mirsalehi Honey Bees first, not only for the sake of the bees, but the greater ecosystem as well. In the upcoming years, we intend to continue to develop high-quality honey infused beauty products as we develop a globally renowned label and raise awareness about the importance of a healthy bee population.
We have been experiencing double digital growth YoY and have established ourselves as a leading hair care line across our global retailers such as Sephora, Selfridges, Mecca, and Harrods. We are currently available in over 40 countries and are on an explosive journey of growth as we launch in new markets, open additional channels and focus on building our team internationally.
Our team is the heart of our business, without an incredible team we would not be where we are today and where we dream to go tomorrow. Being a part of Gisou is for those who are passionate, ambitious, hard working, agile and approachable. Join us on this epic journey!
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
At Gisou, exciting times are ahead. As a fast-growing company we are ready to take make our campaigns & marketing strategies bigger and better.
As a marketing intern at Gisou on a day to day basis you will:
- Analyze the beauty market, stay on top of the latest trends through the report with relevant findings
- Perform research on competition and pricing
- Assist in marketing communication activities (i.e. social media, campaign texts)
- Help organize events like the Gisou Pop-up, In store events, and PR events.
- Support on ad hoc marketing campaigns and projects operations.
- Support the marketing team on daily administrative tasks (pr gifting packaging, post, folder organization, email sends )
- Management of marketing stock, new products with materials and collateral.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are a HBO / WO student and are looking for an internship for at least 6 months
- You are following a Marketing / Communication / Commercial Economics related study
- You are looking for a full-time internship
- You have a passion for marketing and beauty
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have an eye for detail and are creative and analytical
- You are resourceful, take initiative and you can easily work independently
- You are proactive, flexible and take responsibility for the result
- You can work under pressure and work towards deadlines
- You speak and write fluent English
- You have an understanding of marketing mix and theories.
- You are a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, research and analysis.
- Team player with a creative mindset.
- Go-doer, go-getter attitude to work in a past paced start-up environment
From August 1, 2022, full-time for a minimum period of 6 months until end of January 2023
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of an ambitious, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Our team wellbeing is super important to us, therefore we offer fitness membership via Onefit, and mental health support via OpenUp to all our employees. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
This internship offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial contribution to the international development and success of Gisou. We offer you a versatile internship with a permanent supervisor and with a lot of responsibility, with plenty of room to learn.
We cant wait to hear from you.