START DATE: 1 FEB 2022
BASED IN ALMERE
- BE STUDYING IN THE NETHERLANDS & HAVE A DUTCH BSN NUMBER
- BE AVAILABLE FULL TIME
- APPLY IN ENGLISH
Are you curious about how a fast-growing beauty brand works behind the scenes? Do you have an affinity with PR, Influencers and beauty and do you want to know what this part of the marketing department entails? Gisou is looking for a highly motivated and proactive PR & Influencer Marketing Intern at the head office in Almere, starting February 2022.
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The PR & Influencer Intern’s role is to support the Digital team in translating the brand and marketing strategy into concrete concepts and initiatives. You will be involved in devising and implementing online activations for various channels to
increase conversion, customer engagement and reach. You will also organize and support campaigns that engage audiences through influencer partnerships.
- Grow our global influencer network by finding top content creators that reflect the brand’s ethics and image
- Manage communications with influencers through quality messages
- Research the latest social & influencer trends and find ways to adapt them to Gisou
- Analyze the performance of influencer campaigns, using data tracking platforms
- Support in the creation of campaign recaps
- Arrange & send bespoke PR packages
- Brainstorm ways to elevate the gifting experience
- Craft marketing communications for various channels (i.e. social media, campaign texts)
- Help organize events such as pop-ups
- Support on ad hoc digital marketing projects and on daily administrative tasks
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a HBO / WO student and are looking for an internship for at least 6 months
- You are following a Marketing / Communication / Commercial Economics related study
- You are looking for a full-time internship
- You have a passion for online, marketing and beauty
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have an eye for detail and are creative and analytical
- You are resourceful, take initiative and you can easily work independently
- You are proactive, flexible and take responsibility for the result ● You can work under pressure and work towards deadlines
- You speak and write fluent English
From February 1, 2022, full-time for a minimum period of 6 months until end of July 2022
Are you interested?
This internship offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial contribution to the international development and success of Gisou. We offer you a versatile internship with a permanent supervisor and with a lot of responsibility, with plenty of room to learn.
You are part of a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal working atmosphere and regular fun team activities.
Are you enthusiastic about this internship position? Apply below :)