START DATE: 1 FEB 2022
BASED IN ALMERE
- BE STUDYING IN THE NETHERLANDS & HAVE A DUTCH BSN NUMBER
- BE AVAILABLE FULL TIME
- APPLY IN ENGLISH
Are you curious about how a fast-growing beauty brand works behind the scenes? Do you have an affinity with the beauty industry? Do you find yourself always checking product formulations and obsessing over fabulous packaging? Are you looking for an internship in which you can apply both your organizational and creative qualities? Are you proactive, do you find it interesting to do research from time to time and do you enjoy organizing and arranging? Gisou is looking for a highly motivated Product Development Intern, as of February 2021.
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for incredible interns to learn and grow with us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working with the Product Development Team, you will support the development of new Gisou products onto market.
- Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the team on benchmarks and trends research
- Assist with packaging sourcing
- Conduct product market competitive analysis, new ingredients/technologies research to provide insights to the team when brainstorming about new launches
- Create Repack Manuals for all new products
- Organise and manage in-house formulation panel
- Provide admin support
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are a HBO / WO student and are looking for an internship for at least 6 months
- You are following a Marketing / Product Development / Science / Sustainability / Commercial Economics related study
- You are looking for a full-time internship
- Someone passionate about beauty
- A clear communicator with a good command of the English language with a keen interest within the world of haircare and skincare.
- Strong organisational skills and a structured approach to project management
- Great research skills combined with a curious mind
- Creative, open-minded & inclusive attitude
- You are proactive, flexible and take responsibility for the result
- You can work under pressure and work towards deadlines
- You speak and write fluent English
From February 2022, full-time for a minimum period of 6 months up to and including July 2022.
WHAT WE OFFER
This internship offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial contribution to Gisou's international development and success. We offer you a versatile internship with a permanent supervisor and with a lot of responsibility and room to learn.
You are part of a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal working atmosphere and regular fun team activities.
Are you enthusiastic about this internship position? Apply below :)