INTERNSHIP: SOCIAL CONTENT
START DATE: 1 SEP 2023
IMPORTANT: We are only able to accept interns that are enrolled in Universities in the Netherlands and possess a BSN number (eligibility to work in the Netherlands).
Gisou is born out of a passion for bees, haircare and natural beauty. Based on a six-generation beekeeping heritage, each Gisou product is inspired by and made with the finest, sustainably sourced ingredients from our very own Mirsalehi Bee Garden. With this method, our founder Negin and her father continue the family tradition of beekeeping. Our hair care and complexion products harness the transformative benefits of Mirsalehi Honey and rich botanical sources, selected to enhance one’s natural beauty.
We are committed to a bee-friendly & sustainable production method that puts the Mirsalehi Honey Bees first, not only for the sake of the bees, but the greater ecosystem as well. In the upcoming years, we intend to continue to develop high-quality honey infused beauty products as we develop a globally renowned label and raise awareness about the importance of a healthy bee population.
We have been experiencing double digital growth YoY and have established ourselves as a leading hair care line across our global retailers such as Sephora, Selfridges, Mecca, and Harrods. We are currently available in over 40 countries and are on an explosive journey of growth as we launch in new markets, open additional channels and focus on building our team internationally.
Our team is the heart of our business, without an incredible team we would not be where we are today and where we dream to go tomorrow. Being a part of Gisou is for those who are passionate, ambitious, hard working, agile and approachable. Join us on this epic journey!
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
As a Social Content Intern you will be a part of Gisou’s creative team. You will work on creating and producing a wide variety of social concepts/content. You work in a proactive and creative manner on diverse activities that will contribute to the social content of Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi.
It is important that you already have a feel for fashion, trends, and the latest developments within social media, which you can also implement in the designs, video edits and concepts.
- Assisting the Social Creative Content Team - Working closely with Gisou’s in-house Content Creators in creating Concept Decks with creative and on-trend proposes. Joining the weekly Social Content Shoots and help with assisting and creating the content. Be responsible for retouching and editing of assets after shooting. And helping out where needed!
- Video Editing
- Photo Retouching
- Assisting on Weekly Social Media Shoots
- Social Media Trend Analysis
- Proposing Social Media Concepts
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are a HBO / WO student and are looking for an internship for at least 6 months
- You are result-oriented, take initiative to unwind new projects, and work organized.
- You have experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro (IMPORTANT)
- You are aware of the developments in the world of Instagram and TikTok
- You have an eye for detail, fashion, and beauty and you are able to translate this to the concepts that fit within Gisou
- You have an excellent mastering of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Graduate internship possible when 4 days working, 1 day researching
From Sep 1, 2023, full-time for a minimum period of 6 months
This internship offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial contribution to the international development and success of Gisou. We offer you a versatile internship with a permanent supervisor and with a lot of responsibility, with plenty of room to learn.
We cant wait to hear from you.