Gisou is born out of a passion for bees, haircare and natural beauty. Based on a six-generation beekeeping heritage, each Gisou product is inspired by and made with the finest, sustainably sourced ingredients from our very own Mirsalehi Bee Garden. With this method, our founder Negin and her father continue the family tradition of beekeeping. Our hair care and complexion products harness the transformative benefits of Mirsalehi Honey and rich botanical sources, selected to enhance ones natural beauty.
We are committed to a bee-friendly & sustainable production method that puts the Mirsalehi Honey Bees first, not only for the sake of the bees, but the greater ecosystem as well. In the upcoming years, we intend to continue to develop high-quality honey infused beauty products as we develop a globally renowned label and raise awareness about the importance of a healthy bee population.
We have been experiencing double digital growth YoY and have established ourselves as a leading hair care line across our global retailers such as Sephora, Selfridges, Mecca, and Harrods. We are currently available in over 40 countries and are on an explosive journey of growth as we launch in new markets, open additional channels and focus on building our team internationally.
Our team is the heart of our business, without an incredible team we would not be where we are today and where we dream to go tomorrow. Being a part of Gisou is for those who are passionate, ambitious, hard working, agile and approachable. Join us on this epic journey!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales & Education Executive is responsible for the sales, growth, image and reporting of all retail locations in their given area. They enhance performance, sales and VPT/PPT by personally rotating around stores & selling in retail locations, building relationships with Sephora team members/management in their area, training the in-store teams, driving the brand, ensuring excellence in appearance (VM, stock) of all locations operations, reporting findings to the Sr. Account Manager and maintaining brand standards in activations/animations. He/she is accountable for ensuring an exceptional client experience and operational excellence, by building strong relationships with in-store teams & management. They are held to compliance of a visit schedule organised with the Sr. Account Manager and will use these visits to achieve the above stated KPIs.
Reporting to the Sr. Account Manager, you will:
- *Achieve sales KPIs, as determined by the Brand, in assigned stores throughout your assigned territory. Youll do this through personally selling in-store where possible (rotating stores), your delivery of analyzing your business, education & training, execution of in-store events, and brand representation in activations.
- Create a customized in-store strategy with the Gisou account manager to achieve sales and any additional KPIs in your territory.
- Conduct in store events in partnership with the store team/management.
- Represent the brand as a brand expert pertaining to brand essence, brand sales metrics, product knowledge, inventory, and brand merchandising.
- Integrate selling skills, services, and additional company initiatives (as needed) in all brand trainings which include and are not limited to Sales & Education visits and events, internal and external brand marketing on-site activations, digital formats.
- Establish and develop a strong relationship at store level with retail partner BAs, Store Leadership, and District Managers and Regional Directors. Lead strong partnerships with BAs and clients by providing service and support for any needs when in-store.
- Responsible for educating New Store Openings within territory for products trainings - virtual or in-person.
- Responsible for walk-in gratis programs within territory.
- Provide consistent and specific feedback on materials, training agendas, and training sessions.
- Work with Gisou account manager to merchandise display units according to brand merchandising guidelines and retail planograms.
- Update and maintain all scheduling calendars (personally & for team members if applicable).
- Communicate with Gisou account manager to share in-store brand opportunities and observations that directly affect brand sales.
- Analyze sales to determine strategies to drive additional sales.
- Analyze stock reports and report any out-of-stock situations to Gisou account manager.
- Participate in retail & education programs/events in-store that impact brand awareness.
- Frequently update knowledge on Gisou brand, products, and monthly key focus to drive sales and brand awareness.
- Provide feedback to Gisou management for in-store sampling, gratis, education tools and materials, products and packaging, encap improvements, and overall opportunities.
- Position requires travel to stores within territory.
- Position requires travel to other territories to support education and PR events.
- Position requires travel to headoffice in Amsterdam for monthly training and meetings.
- Flexibility to work evenings/weekends for education training/brand activations as needed.
- Must be able to work remotely.
- Standing, walking, moving for a min. of 4 to 6 hours daily.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Bachelors degree or 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with Retailers
- Proven experience in product education
- Proven experience in training internal and external team members
- Proven experience monitoring and optimizing sales performance
- Experience in beauty and/or fashion is an advantage
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable with managing ambiguity in sometimes uncertainty situations
- Time management skills to work efficiently and effectively to complete all necessary reports and deadlines
We cant wait to hear from you.