We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic full-time (40 hours) Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f) to join our team!
Based in Almere, NL
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for a multifaceted Senior Performance Marketing Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Performance Marketing Manager (E-Commerce / Digital), your main point of action is to help improve the search-engine rankings, brand awareness and online presence via our digital marketing channels.
This will be a hands-on role full of strategic updates, operations, and day-to-day tasks.
You will be responsible for:
SEA & SEO:
- Own advertising budget including strategy, planning and execution of SEA campaigns
- Lead the Paid Search Strategy for the assigned geographies according to its needs
- Identify and apply market trends to SEA campaigns that will have the most significant impact in hitting targets and prioritize accordingly
- Test, analyze and optimize campaigns, deliver data-driven insights to maximize SEA performance
- Develop and execute channels’ roadmap aligned with eCom/Digital strategy
- Plan, propose, develop and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, ad copy and other elements of paid search
- Monthly budget planning
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent on all channels
- Manage SEO efforts in order to optimise search engine rankings
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience of 3-4 years in performance marketing area & experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Online advertising agency experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Experience with Shopify, Facebook Ads Manager is a plus
- Strong analytical skills & proactive attitude
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to effectively own, manage and optimise acquisition budgets with clear ROI targets.
- Result driven, ambitious, real go-getter
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
We can't wait to hear from you.