We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic full-time (40 hours) Senior Social Content Creator (m/f) to join our team
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our social media channels have an extremely important value when it comes to interacting with our community. This is why Gisou is looking for a Senior Social Content Creator to help our brand be even more relevant in the entire social-media landscape.
As a Senior Social Content Creator you will be a part of Gisou’s creative team. You will independently work on creating and producing a wide variety of social concepts/content, while you guide and give direction to junior team members. You will be the main point of contact for all things social within the creative team, working closely with the Creative Director. You will be responsible for concept development and direction for the social content within a wider campaign, or just stand-alone daily social posts. In this role, the concepting and strategic part is just as important as being able to take care of the photography and videography itself, including retouching and editing.
- Be the social media expert within the creative team, you are well aware of social media trends, and know how to jump on them from a Gisou brand perspective
- Create daily photo/video content from concept phase until the end-delivery of assets
- Organize, attend, and take ownership of shooting day(s)
- Retouch and edit assets after shooting
- Act as the main point of contact and team-lead for the social-content side of the creative team, dividing day-to-day responsibilities and giving creative direction to the junior creators.
- Be the main point of contact for the Creative Director, for the walkthrough of concept proposals.
- Lead brainstorm sessions that are relevant for our social media concepts and strategy, thinking along on ways to increase our brand’s presence on all channels and where / how we could improve.
- Assure all created content is aligned with our overall social media identity.
- Inspire yourself and fellow team members with latest trends, industry knowledge, and your personal vision on the social media industry
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of proven experience in a hands-on social creation role (experience within or for a fashion- or beauty brand is a plus).
- 3+ years of proven hands-on experience in photo and videography production.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Indesign.
- Advanced photography and videography skills, including editing and retouching
- A passion for and advanced knowledge about social media trends within the beauty / lifestyle / fashion industry is a must. Especially on Instagram and TikTok.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-growing and quickly changing environment; therefor a solution-minded, innovative, and creative mindset is essential.
- A critical vision; always determined to achieve only our Gisou brand standards
- Comfortable and confident in presenting / visualising your concepts to different stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to and translate feedback of the Creative Director into your concepts.
- Team-management skills are not required, but a plus. A team oriented, positive, and good sense of responsibility and ability to guide / give direction to junior team members is important.
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Our team wellbeing is super important to us, therefore we offer fitness membership via Onefit, and mental health support via Open up to all our employees. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
*Please note due to a high volume of applicants we can only respond to those who have been successful within 5 working days