We are on the lookout for a hair and beauty-obsessed Social Media Manager to join our team! Based in Almere, NL - Immediate Start!
*Please note due to a high volume of applicants we can only respond to those who have been successful within 5 working days
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for a beauty-loving Social Media Manager to manage one of the most important parts of our brand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a socially led brand which is experiencing rapid growth, it was only right that we get a superstar Social Media Manager onboard! This is a role for someone who is passionate about Social Media and the Gisou community. You will have proven experience in managing and growing brands across all social channels, and be an innovative individual able to bring successful initiatives onboard to grow our community, build brand awareness and drive engagement globally. This is the perfect role for someone strategic with an affinity for creativity.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Manage Gisou owned social media platforms; Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Twitter & Facebook
- Develop, post, and schedule engaging, educational & exciting content across social media channels on a daily basis
- Write caption copy that exudes the Gisou vibe
- Work with Marketing and Creative to deliver compelling and functional assets to be used across all social channels
- Collaborate with the Creative team to manage the content calendar, and help plan shoot/video schedules and asset delivery
- Work closely with the PR, Influencer & Advocacy team to ensure social is aligned with any activity/strategy on their side
- Develop the seasonal social media strategy and help ideate custom content to support initiatives
- Track performance results and produce campaign reports and learnings using social tools and analytics – share bi-weekly recaps of findings & monitor follower growth and community engagement
- Collaborate with Performance Marketing to develop and release social media content for paid campaigns
- Work closely with our Trade Marketing Manager & Creative team to deliver on social assets for our retail partners
- Alongside the CX team monitor & flag conversations across social media channels
- Help to promote events and retailer campaign initiatives on appropriate social channels
- Stay in the know and ahead of the curve with social media trends
- Be the point-of-contact for all things Social Media focused at Gisou
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree / level thinking
- Over 3 year in Social Media Marketing or equivalent experience
- Passion for the beauty industry and strong interest in the digital space
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box, yet still strategic and data-driven
- Results-driven, hardworking and focused
- Knowledgeable about social media trends and culture
- Exceptional time and project management skills – extremely organized
- Understanding of social media platforms: Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube etc.
- Familiarity with social media management tools: analytics and scheduling platforms
- Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success and KPIs & attention to detail
- Natural knowledge seeker - able quickly learn new technologies and continually upgrade current skillset
- Flexible and positive attitude; able to work independently and within teams
- Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice
- Can demonstrate flexibility and composure under pressure
- Proactive go-getter and effective communicator
- Strong verbal communication skills,
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced & demanding startup environment
- On the cusp of social innovation—always ahead of what’s next and trends within the social and digital space
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Gisou is a fast-growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
We cant wait to hear from you! Apply by sending your motivation letter and CV (in English) to email@example.com, letting us know why you would be the perfect match for this team!