Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 40 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity to join the fastest internationally growing division of the Gisou business - Wholesale.
In this new role within the team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of Gisou within the retail by supporting our current Trade Marketing Managers with all operational and administrative tasks. With exciting B2B international accounts such as Sephora US, Douglas, Selfridges, Cult Beauty and Mecca – you will be the go to person for the administration of onboarding these partners and being the guardian of all documentation, assets, and reporting required.
To be successful in this role, you should have the ability to create processes, be extremely organized, and have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Trade Marketing & Sales
- Support the wholesale team in setting up and maintaining new partnerships;
- Collaborating with all internal and external stakeholders (Sales, Brand Marketing, Creative, Operations & Supply Chain, Digital Marketing, Social and Influencer Marketing, Finance and Customer Experience);
- Support in trade marketing opportunities at our wholesale partners (e.g. Social Media visibility, PR opportunities);
- Support in (internal) briefings to the in-house creative team and external parties;
- Responsible for daily coverage reporting.
Wholesale Team Support
- Support in monthly sales and marketing coverage reporting;
- Support in gifting, sampling and gratis shipping;
- Support in various ad-hoc projects;
- Conduct marketing research and benchmarking;
- Take notes during important meetings with partners.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 2 year of professional experience in a similar role, preferably in the beauty industry;
- Bachelor's degree level thinking and/or qualification in business, marketing or sales
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Ability to assess and creatively solve problems
- Experience in a fast paced or start up environment
- Highly organized with a structured approach to project management;
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic, flexible, positive and resilient
- Strong communication skills with a good command of the English language (French and/or German is a plus);
- Result-driven and ambitious with an innovative approach to business;
- Open-minded & inclusive attitude, motivated, and capable of taking on responsibility;
- Truly passionate about the beauty industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Our team wellbeing is super important to us, therefore we offer fitness membership via Onefit, and mental health support via Open up to all our employees. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.