Gisou is born out of a passion for bees, haircare and natural beauty. Based on a six-generation beekeeping heritage, each Gisou product is inspired by and made with the finest, sustainably sourced ingredients from our very own Mirsalehi Bee Garden. With this method, our founder Negin and her father continue the family tradition of beekeeping. Our hair care and complexion products harness the transformative benefits of Mirsalehi Honey and rich botanical sources, selected to enhance ones natural beauty.
We are committed to a bee-friendly & sustainable production method that puts the Mirsalehi Honey Bees first, not only for the sake of the bees, but the greater ecosystem as well. In the upcoming years, we intend to continue to develop high-quality honey infused beauty products as we develop a globally renowned label and raise awareness about the importance of a healthy bee population.
We have been experiencing double digital growth YoY and have established ourselves as a leading hair care line across our global retailers such as Sephora, Selfridges, Mecca, and Harrods. We are currently available in over 40 countries and are on an explosive journey of growth as we launch in new markets, open additional channels and focus on building our team internationally.
Our team is the heart of our business, without an incredible team we would not be where we are today and where we dream to go tomorrow. Being a part of Gisou is for those who are passionate, ambitious, hard working, agile and approachable. Join us on this epic journey!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Experience Specialist & Beauty Advisor at Gisou, you will support our CX team to make sure our customers are happy by: identifying customer needs, responding to customer queries, resolving and handling complaints, while collaborating with internal departments to optimise customer experiences and brand awareness.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Responding and assisting to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via email, live chat and reviews.
- Assisting and educating clients as a beauty advisor.
- Analysing & gathering customer feedback per product and new launches. • Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Keeping informed of industry trends.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have a bachelor's degree (preferably in marketing, communications, advertising, journalism, or related).
- You have at least 1-2 years' experience as a customer experience specialist or beauty advisor within retail (preferably in the beauty industry), or a similar customer support role.
- You have excellent writing technique using different styles and tones and flawless spelling and grammar use.
- You are proficient in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software, such as Gorgias, Zendesk, Netsuite, Shopify, etc.
- You are curious and passionate about the beauty industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of an ambitious, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal and international working atmosphere and regular team activities and drinks. You will be working 4 days a week from our stunning office in the centre of Amsterdam, and have the possibility to work one day from home if you like. Lunch, drinks and snacks in the office are being provided every day.
Our team's wellbeing is super important to us, therefore we offer fitness membership via Onefit, and mental health support via OpenUp to all our employees. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
We cant wait to hear from you.