We are on the lookout for an incredible PR, Influencer & Advocacy Manager to join our team!
Based in Almere, NL - Immediate Start!
*Please note due to a high volume of applicants we can only respond to those who have been successful within 5 working days
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for an incredible PR, Influencer & Advocacy Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a PR, Influencer & Advocacy Manager at Gisou you will oversee and manage influencer marketing, PR and advocacy strategies in collaboration with the Creative Team, in order to boost Gisou’s market share and brand awareness around the globe. This is a pivotal role at Gisou, ensuring a centre of excellence is upheld as well as ensuring the channel is set for global scale and remains ahead of the curve. This is a role for someone who is a natural at building connections with different audiences, and is able to create deeper advocacy and engagement within Gisou’s diverse community of followers.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Develop, implement and execute the international PR, Influencer & Advocacy strategies to increase brand awareness, commercial growth & brand equity (also measure and report these findings)
- Identify, implement and leverage technology to scale all areas of Influencer marketing including – Identification, Activation, Content Creation, Distribution, Measurement and Retention
- Develop budget definition and responsibly manage and control associated costs and resources
- Grow our influencer/advocate community and manage press outreach
- Daily handling of requests, vetting, briefings and evaluations, requests, events and seeding
- Work with the community, internal stakeholders, and leadership to deliver valuable customer and business insights
- Manage ambassador program, loyalty alongside the Ecommerce team and community management
- Manage influencer activations including sponsored content, partnership programs, brand endorsements and digital social promotions
- Alongside the creative & social team, develop campaigns grounded in a strategic approach by gathering audience, market and business insights, using a variety of tools & social insights platforms
- Develop KPI frameworks which meet business goals
- Alongside the creative team, project manage influencer marketing campaigns from initial response through to post campaign reporting, including campaign activation and talent content creation
- Foster a positive, constructive, and communicative community that feels heard and appreciated
- Coach and develop junior members of the team, set OKRs, ensure goals are reached and flag any risks
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree / level thinking
- Over 4 years of PR, influencer & Advocacy or community management experience within a fast paced and highly social industry
- Strong cross-functional coordination and leadership skills
- Deep understanding of Gen Z and Millennial audience
- Familiarity with the latest community management, PR and influencer strategies and tactics
- Ability to be self-directed and operate in an entrepreneurial environment that can be fast paced, dynamic and demanding
- Passionate about beauty
- Experience using social sentiment monitoring tools
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly detailed with strong organisational and analytical skill
- Proficient computer knowledge: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to think big picture, but also drill down to the details, planning, facilitation, problem analysis/solving, decision making, solution-oriented
- The ability to be creative, business savvy, innovative, intuitive, and open-minded
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
Email our HR Manager Jade Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) telling us why you are the one for this role, alongside your CV & Portfolio.