We are on the lookout for an incredible Influencer & Social Media Manager to join our team!
Based in Almere, NL - Immediate Start!
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for an incredible Influencer & Social Media Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Influencer & Social Media Manager at Gisou you will oversee and manage influencer marketing, social media and some E-PR strategies in collaboration with the Creative Team, in order to boost Gisou’s market share and brand awareness around the globe. As we are a social first brand this is a pivotal role at Gisou to ensure a centre of excellence is upheld as well as ensuring the channel is set for global scale and remains ahead of the curve. This is a role for someone who is a natural at building connections with different audiences, is a social media lover, and is able to create deeper advocacy and engagement within Gisou’s diverse community of followers.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Manage Gisou owned social media platforms; Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Twitter & Facebook
- Develop, post, and schedule engaging, educational & exciting content across social media channels on a daily basis
- Work with Marketing and Creative to deliver compelling and functional assets to be used across all social channels
- Collaborate with the Creative team to manage the content calendar, and help plan shoot/video schedules and asset delivery
- Develop the seasonal social media strategy and help ideate custom content to support initiatives
- Track performance results and produce campaign reports and learnings using social tools and analytics – share bi-weekly recaps of findings & monitor follower growth and community engagement
- Collaborate with Performance Marketing to develop and release social media content for paid campaigns
- Work closely with our Trade Marketing Manager & Creative team to deliver on social assets for our retail partners
- Alongside the CX team monitor & flag conversations across social media channels
- Help to promote events and retailer campaign initiatives on appropriate social channels
- Stay in the know and ahead of the curve with social media trends
- Be the point-of-contact for all things Social Media focused at Gisou
- Develop, implement and execute the international Influencer strategies to increase brand awareness, commercial growth & brand equity (also measure and report these findings)
- Identify, implement and leverage technology to scale all areas of Influencer marketing including – Identification, Activation, Content Creation, Distribution, Measurement and Retention
- Develop budget definition and responsibly manage and control associated costs and resources
- Grow our influencer/advocate community and manage press outreach
- Daily handling of requests, vetting, briefings and evaluations, requests, events and seeding
- Work with the community, internal stakeholders, and leadership to deliver valuable customer and business insights
- Manage ambassador program, loyalty alongside the Ecommerce team and community management
- Manage influencer activations including sponsored content, partnership programs, brand endorsements and digital social promotions
- Develop KPI frameworks which meet business goals
- Alongside the creative team, project manage influencer marketing campaigns from initial response through to post campaign reporting, including campaign activation and talent content creation
- Foster a positive, constructive, and communicative community that feels heard and appreciated
- Coach and develop junior members of the team, set OKRs, ensure goals are reached and flag any risks
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree / level thinking
- 3 years of experience within social media /influencer Marketing within a fast paced and highly social industry
- Deep understanding of Gen Z and Millennial audience
- Passion for the beauty industry and strong interest in the digital space
- Creative, innovative personality that is always thinking outside of the box, yet still strategic and data-driven
- Results-driven, hardworking and focused
- Knowledgeable about social media trends and culture
- Exceptional time and project management skills – extremely organized
- Understanding of social media platforms: Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube etc.
- Familiarity with social media management tools: analytics and scheduling platforms
- Ability to be self-directed and operate in an entrepreneurial environment that can be fast paced, dynamic and demanding
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to think big picture, but also drill down to the details, planning, facilitation, problem analysis/solving, decision making, solution-oriented
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. We offer Onefit membership to all our employees and provide free lunch (post COVID).
Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
We cant wait to hear from you!