We are on the lookout for an impressive Trade Marketing Manager to join our team!
Based in Almere, NL - Immediate Start!
*Please note due to a high volume of applicants we can only respond to those who have been successful within 5 working days
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for a multifaceted Marketing Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Marketing Manager at Gisou you will be building and implementing strategies across the international retail category & campaigns as well as investigating new partnership opportunities. You will be the point of contact for our international retailers and will steer, monitor & optimise the market performance of Gisou within each channel.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Building the operational marketing strategy for wholesale & e-wholesale internationally
- Provide 360° marketing support for retail partners
- Analysing retail initiatives and promotional forecasts for business sufficiency and trends
- Providing performance updates to the management team post-launch with retail partners
- Competitive analysis: being an expert of the category in the top markets to identify the biggest opportunities and risks and implement best practices
- Collaborating with all necessary internal and external departments (Brand, Creative, Marketing, Finance, Operations & Logistics, Sales and Customer Experience) to set priorities for the specific retailers
- Managing international POS Multi-Channel
- Managing retailer relationships: 360° trade plan negotiation for each retailer, trade activation building up for each major launch
- Preparing annual marketing budget, building this globally and per retailer, following-up & re-forecasting
- Conducting analysis & sharing recommendations: Sell Out, Sell In, Stock, market trends
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, e.g. designers, printers, who will deliver campaign activity.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Take responsibility for the organisation of any pop ups or trade shows
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree / level thinking
- Over 3 years of marketing or sales experience within the beauty industry
- Experience with leading beauty retailers internationally
- Great understanding of retail: pricing, promotion, merchandising.
- Highly detailed with strong organisational and analytical skill
- Proficient computer knowledge: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to think big picture, but also drill down to the details, planning, facilitation, problem analysis/solving, decision making, solution-oriented
- The ability to be creative, business savvy, innovative, intuitive, and open-minded
- Experienced with work-flow structuring, monitoring, quickly developing category & product expertise
- Leadership qualities like motivating and influencing others
- Strong cross-functional coordination and leadership skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Experience with Sephora is a huge plus
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
Email our HR Manager Jade Johnson (email@example.com) telling us why you are the one for this role, alongside your CV.